· Visitors to Korea, long-term or short-term, can rent a WiFi router to enable their Internet usage on various devices
such as mobile phone, tablet PC and laptop while traveling around Korea.
* Event of The Month (Until May, 2017)*
1. If the rental period is longer than 4 days, the rate of 1 day is free of charge.
2. Hand Cream provided (until stock-outs)
3. A portable charger rental at the free of charge
4. 100v → 220v plug provided (Applicable country only)
5. BTS’s postcard provided
· If you lost or demage the device, you will be reimbursed, KRW100,000
· Credit card (Credit card holder name should be same as customer name) and passport are required for deposits upon device rental.
(Debit card not acceptable)
· If rental period is longer than 15 days, rental fees will be automatically paid with the deposited card presented in the application process.
· For LTE router, data can be quickly consumed if concurrently accessed by multiple users.
· Online reservation should be made at least 3 days prior to your arrival in Korea.