|Participant at least(P.P)||Rate (per person)||Total(USD)|
* Free for infants under 36 months not occupying seats.
* This tour is Private Tour (≠ Seat-in-coach).
* On Tuesday, Gyongbokgung Palace is replaced to Changdeokgung Palace.
– Hotel Pick up & Drop off service
– Gyeongbokgung Palace Admission fee + Gyeongbokgung Guided tour with Interpretation Services- Experience the Hanbok (Korean Traditional Costume)
– Personal expenses
|9-seater van||a hotel in Seoul||USD250|
* The rate is based on 9 hours.
* Inclusive : Parking fee, Toll fee, Drivers’ tip
* Exclusive : Admission fee, Meals and Accommodation
☆ Cheong Wa Dae(Blue House)
Our next destination is Cheong Wa Dae which president’s residence. The signature markings of the Cheong Wa Dae are its blue tiles. The blue tiles are beautifully harmonized with Mt. Bugaksan which located behind Blue house.
Insa-dong, located in the heart of Seoul, is a place where old but precious and traditional goods are on display. Now Insa-dong is a famous landmark especially for foreigners because each one is unique. Let’s see Korean culture and customs here in Insa-dong!
☆ N Seoul Tower (Namsan tower)
Seoul Tower opened to the public on October 15, 1980 and has since become a major tourist attraction. The 236.7m Seoul Tower sits atop Namsan Mountain (243m), Seoul Tower offers panoramic views of Seoul and the surrounding areas. The view is so stunning that many consider Seoul Tower the best tower in Asia.Thirty years and countless visitors later, as the structure was renamed ‘N Seoul Tower.’ The letter ‘N’ stands for the tower’s ‘new’ look, which resulted from a 15 billion won remodeling in Dec 2005. With the new lighting system and changes to the tower’s overall color scheme, event coordinators can now decorate the tower for each new season or event.
☆ Bukchon Hanok Village
Bukchon was traditionally a residential area of the nobility during the Joseon period, and did not undergo any significant changes until the 1920s. However, in the 1930s, Seoul’s administrative districts were expanded and its urban structure was transformed into its modern appearance. Housing management companies purchased large plots of land, woods and fields and built a group of medium-sized hanok (traditional Korean house) on them.
|08:30~09:00||Hotel Pick up service
* Pick up time will be announced 2-3days in advance of departure.
N Seoul tower Tour
* Please everybody be at ‘meeting places’ five minutes ago.
|10:00-12:00||Gyeongbokgung Palace & National Folk Musuem Tour Tour
Gwangjang Market (Lunch time)
Insadong Antique Street Tour (Experience “Hanbok”,Korean Traditional Costume)
Bukchon Hanok village
|16:00-||Drop off at your Hotel|