|Participant||Rate (per person)||Remark|
|1 people||USD 55|
* We will pick you up and drop off at your accommodation.
– Hotel Pick up & Drop off
– Entrance fee of Mt.Seorak
– Personal expenses are not included.
– Cable car of Gwongeumsung
|9-seater van||a hotel in Seoul||USD 450|
|25-seater bus||USD 550|
|45-seater bus||USD 650|
* The rate is based on 9 hours.
* Inclusive : Parking fee, Toll fee, Drivers’ tip
* Exclusive : Admission fee, Meals and Accommodation
Seoraksan National park was designated the 5th national park in Korea in 1970 and chosen as a nature preservation area on November 5, 1965 Also, internationally recognized for its rare species, Seoraksan is the area in Korea to have been designated as a Biosphere Preservation District by UNESCO in 1982, and in IUCN recognized its rich natural resources and labeled it category Ⅱ(National Park).
Over 2,000 animal species live in Seoraksan, including the Korea goral, Musk deer, and Other. There are also more than 1,400 rare plant species, such as the Edelweiss, here as well.
|07:00 ~ 07:30||Pick up at your Hotel|
|07:30 ~ 10:00||Seoul → Mt. Seorak|
|10:00-12:00||Mt. Seorak Tour
|13:00-14:30||Mt. Seorak Cable car (Exclusion)
The legend of Gwongeumseong, which was built overnight
|14:30-17:00||Go to Seoul (Drop off at your accommodation)|