|Participants at least||Remark|
* Advance booking is required at least 3 days in advance
* This tour is SIC(Seat-in-coach) tour (≠Private Tour).
– Hotel Pick up/ Send off
– Nami Island Entrance ticket (ferry fare)
– Entrance fee of Mt.Seorak
– Cable car of Gwongeumsung
– Personal expenses are not included.
|9-seater van||a hotel in Seoul||USD450|
* The rate is based on 9 hours.
* Inclusive : Parking fee, Toll fee, Drivers’ tip
* Exclusive : Admission fee, Meals and Accommodation
Seoraksan National park was designated the 5th national park in Korea in 1970 and chosen as a nature preservation area on November 5, 1965 Also, internationally recognized for its rare species, Seoraksan is the area in Korea to have been designated as a Biosphere Preservation District by UNESCO in 1982, and in IUCN recognized its rich natural resources and labeled it category Ⅱ(National Park).
Over 2,000 animal species live in Seoraksan, including the Korea goral, Musk deer, and Other. There are also more than 1,400 rare plant species, such as the Edelweiss, here as well.
|07:30-08:00||Hotel Pick up service
* Pick up time will be announced 2-3days in advance of departure.
|08:00-09:20||Seoul → Nami island
* Please everybody be at ‘meeting places’ five minutes ago.
|09:30-11:30||Nami island Tour
* The ferry ride takes approximately 5 to 6 minutes.
|11:30-12:15||Lunch (Dakgalbi) : Hanok Dakgalbi (Tel. 031-582-1692)
|12:15-14:45||Nami Island → Mt. Seorak|
|14:45-15:45||Mt. Seorak National Park tour(Gwongeumsung Fortress by Cable Car)
|15:45-16:45||Sinheungsa Temple tour
|16:45-19:10||Mt. Seorak → Seoul|