|Participant at least||Rate (per person)||Total(USD)|
|2||USD 69||69 (KWN76,500)|
* 08:00 – Depart from Myeongdong Station Exit 5. (Front of the Loisir Myeong-dong Hotel)
* 08:10 – Depart from Dongdaemun History Culture Park Station Exit 11.
* Up to 40 people are on a first come.(Every day)
– Hotel Pick up/ Send off
– Nami Island Entrance ticket (ferry fare)
– Petite France Entrance ticket
– Rail bike ticket
– The Garden of Morning Clam Entrance ticket.
– Personal expenses
|9-seater van||a hotel in Seoul||USD230|
* The rate is based on 9 hours.
* Inclusive : Parking fee, Toll fee, Drivers’ tip
* Exclusive : Admission fee, Meals and Accommodation
☆ The Garden of Morning Calm
The Garden of Morning Calm is one of Korea’s major botanical gardens, attracting about 700,000 tourists from home and abroad annually. The garden aims to promote the beauty of Korean flowers and plants to the world. They also play a huge role in developing Korea’s garden culture.
|08:00 ~||8:00 Myeongdong Station, Exit 5. (Front of the Loisir Hotel) / 08:10 Dongdaemun History Culture Park Station Exit 11.|
|08:00~09:30||Seoul → Petite France|
|09:30~10:30||Petite France tour
|10:30~11:00||Petite France → Nami island|
|11:00-13:30||Nami island Tour|
|13:30-13:50||Nami Island → Rail Bike|
|14:00-15:00||Gangchon rail park (Gyeonggang Station)|
|15:00-15:30||Gyeonggang Station→The Garden of Morning Clam|
|15:30-17:00||The Garden of Mornig Clam|
|17:00-19:30||Going to Seoul (Drop:Dongdaemun History Culture Park Station,Myeongdong Station)|