|Participant at least(P.P)||Rate (per person)||Total(USD)|
* Advance booking is required at least 3 days in advance
* This tour is Private Tour (≠ Seat-in-coach).
* This tour is not woring on Lunar New year’s holiday and Chusok holiday period.
– Hotel Pick up/ Send off
– Nami Island Entrance ticket (ferry fare)
– Petite France Entrance ticket
– Rail bike ticket
– Personal expenses
– Lunch (Option is avaialble at USD10)
|9-seater van||a hotel in Seoul||USD280|
* The rate is based on 9 hours.
* Inclusive : Parking fee, Toll fee, Drivers’ tip
* Exclusive : Admission fee, Meals and Accommodation
The concept of Petite France encapsulates ‘flowers, stars, and the Little Prince.’ The village contains a memorial hall dedicated to Saint-Exupery, the author of the celebrated French novel, Le Petit Prince (1943) and as such it is called the Little Prince theme park. It also has a gallery displaying sculptures and paintings of le coq gaulois (the Gallic rooster), the national symbol of France; Orgel House where a 200-year-old music box plays a sweet melody; a shop that sells herbal and aromatic products; a souvenir shop; and many other locales where you can experience French culture. The village can accommodate up to 200 visitors with 34 guest rooms that hold four to ten people each.
Enjoy the marionette experience and hear percussion instruments from around the world, and also enjoy soap bubble experience.
☆ Gangchon Rail Park
When the Gyeongchun Line, a double-tracked railway line connecting Seoul and Chuncheon, opened on December 20, 2010, it replaced the Mugunghwa train that traveled this route for 70 years. Built on the site where the train on the Gyeongchun Line stops, Gangchon Rail Park is a popular tourist attraction where visitors can pedal along old railroad tracks while taking in the lovely Bukhangang River scenery.
|07:30~08:00||Hotel Pick up service
* Pick up time will be announced 2-3days in advance of departure.
|08:00~09:20||Seoul → Petite France
* Please everybody be at ‘meeting places’ five minutes ago.
|09:20~10:10||Petite France tour
|10:10~10:30||Petite France → Nami island|
|10:30-13:00||Nami island Tour
* The ferry ride takes approximately 5 to 6 minutes.
|13:00-13:45||Lunch (Dakgalbi) : Jayeon Dakgalbi (Tel. 031-582-5234)
|13:45-14:00||Nami island → Gangchon rail park (Gyeonggang Station)|
|14:00-15:00||Rail bike Riding|