|Participant||Rate (per person)||Remark|
* We will pick you up and drop off at your Hotel.
– Round trip Transportation
– Alpaca World Entrance ticket
– Nami Island Entrance ticket (ferry fare)
– Petite France Entrance ticket.
– Personal expenses
– You can pay the charge via paypal(Credit cards are acceptable).
Once you send us your reservation information, we’ll send you the invoice with PAYPAL link for payment. Then, after we confirm your payment at PAYPAL, we’ll send you the voucher as soon as it’s ready.
– Full refund 3 days before the tour
– No refund before tour 2 days
|9-seater van||a hotel in Seoul||USD 230|
|25-seater bus||USD 350|
|45-seater bus||USD 450|
* The rate is based on 9 hours.
* Inclusive : Parking fee, Toll fee, Drivers’ tip
* Exclusive : Admission fee, Meals and Accommodation
☆ Alpaca World
Alpaca World is the largest forest animal kingdom in Korea. where you can meet animal friends loving in statie of nature on over 360,000 green forest of Hongcheon in Gangwon province, You can enjoy it together.
☆ Nami island
Namiseom Island is 63 km away from Seoul in the direction of Chuncheon, and is famous for its beautiful tree lined roads. The island is 30 minutes away from Chuncheon and an hour away from suburbs of Seoul. Since it is not far from Seoul, many couples and families come to visit.
☆ Petite France
The concept of Petite France encapsulates ‘flowers, stars, and the Little Prince.’ The village contains a memorial hall dedicated to Saint-Exupery, the author of the celebrated French novel, Le Petit Prince (1943) and as such it is called the Little Prince theme park. It also has a gallery displaying sculptures and paintings of le coq gaulois (the Gallic rooster), the national symbol of France.
|08:00~09:30||Seoul Hotel → Alpaca World|
|09:30~11:00|| Alpaca World Tour
|11:00~12:15||Alpaca World → Nami Island|
|12:30~15:30|| Nami island Tour
|15:30-16:00||Nami Island → Petite France|
|16:00~17:00|| Petite France
|17:00-18:30||Drop off at your Hotel|
Alpaca World (알파카 월드)
Nami Island (남이섬)
Petite France (쁘띠프랑스)