|1. July ~ August||Every Day|
|2. September ~ May||Close on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays|
* Close : Chuseok Holidays. (Thanksgiving Day)
|Tour Name||Rate(per person)||Participant at leat|
|1. Day Tour (BBQ : Lunch)||USD 45||1 person|
|2. 2D1N (BBQ : Lunch)||USD 65||1 person|
|3. Day Tour + Pick up at Seoul Hotel||USD 70||1 person|
|4. 2D1N + Pick up at Seoul Hotel||USD 100||1 person|
* Capacity : Up to 320 people / 80 Tents.
* 36 Months or less free of charge.
* Pick up : Round Trip.
* Add tent : 1 tent * 1 night / USD 30.
* Reservations for the weekend must be made 1 month in advance.
– Family tent (Including Entrance fee)
– Pork for barbecue (800 g / 4 person)
– Barbeque charcoal set.
– Sausage, Potato, Vegetable, Water, Sauce, Mushroom, Onion,. etc.
– Tongs, Scissors, Plates, Cup, Chopstick, Fork,. etc.
– Blanket, Pillow, pest control product. (2D1N)
– Towels, face-washing,. etc.
– Coke, beer, coffee,. etc.
♣ If you bring the food, you can grill it over charcoal.
♣ You can buy it or rent it at the store.
– You can pay the charge via paypal(Credit cards are acceptable).
Once you send us your reservation information, we’ll send you the invoice with PAYPAL link for payment. Then, after we confirm your payment at PAYPAL, we’ll send you the voucher as soon as it’s ready.
– The campsite is open even if it rains.
– Full refund 15 days before the tour / 14 ~ 7 days ago : 90% ~ 50% refund / 6 ~ 3 days ago : 40% ~ 10% refund / 2 days ago : No refund
|Rental Car||Departure||Destination||Rate (USD)|
|Incheon Airport||Campground||$ 250|
|Incheon Airport||Campground||$ 370|
|Incheon Airport||Campground||$ 500|
1. Hours of Use : Camping is available from 13:00 a.m. ~ 11:00 a.m. the following day based on 1 night.
2. The quiet time is from 21:00 ~ 07:00. (Staff work 24 hours)
3. The street lights are constantly on.
4. Shower (2 times a day) : (19:00 – 22:30 / 07:00 – 09:00)
5. Purchases of designated Gangdong-gu envelopes separately (sold at the camping site)
6. You have to return the rental items when you leave.
1. Enjoy water activities solely around the valley stream area.
2. Moderate alcohol consumption only. No smoking.
3. Be respectful of nature. Hammocks are particularly damaging to trees.
4. Cooking or washing of dishes in the valley stream area is prohibited.
5. Dispose remaining ash in designated areas. Minimize garbage waste and properly dispose of recyclables.
6. Clean up all messes prior to leaving the campsite.
Walking from Exit 3 of the Central Bohun Hospital Station (VHS Medical Center) on line 9. (9호선 보훈병원역 3번 출구 / 1km)
Central Bohun Hospital Station (VHS Medical Center) on line 9. (지하철 9호선 보훈병원역)
|11:00 ~ 12:30||Arrival and Herb Park Free Tour.
|12:30 ~ 13:00||Meeting at Management office & Tent Assignment
|13:00 ~ 15:30||Have lunch with barbeque
|15:30 ~ 17:00
Sleep for a night.
|Urban natural park
|23:00 ~||Sleeping in each tent|
|Day 2 (Option)|
|~ 11:00||Check Out