|30. March ~ 10. November||Every Day|
|11. November ~ 29. March||All Close|
* Picnic hours : 10:00 ~ 18:00
|Tour Name||Rate(per person)||Participant at leat|
|Day Tour (BBQ : Lunch)||USD 45||4 person|
|Day Tour + Pick up at Seoul Hotel||USD 70||4 person|
* Capacity : Up to 1,500 people / 150 Tents.
* 36 Months or less free of charge.
* Pick up : Round Trip.
* Add tent : 1 tent * 1 night / USD 30.
* Reservations for the weekend must be made 1 month in advance.
– Individual Family Tent : 1 Tent 4 person.
– Seoul Grand Park Entrance fee (Elephant train, Zoo, Botanical Garden)
– Seoul Grand Park Campsite Entrance fee
– Pork for barbecue (800 g / 4 person)
– Barbeque charcoal set.
– Sausage, Potato, Vegetable, Water, Sauce, Mushroom, Onion,. etc.
– Tongs, Scissors, Plates, Cup, Chopstick, Fork,. etc.
– Towels, face-washing,. etc.
– Coke, beer, coffee,. etc.
♣ If you bring the food, you can grill it over charcoal.
♣ You can buy it or rent it at the store.
– You can pay the charge via paypal(Credit cards are acceptable).
Once you send us your reservation information, we’ll send you the invoice with PAYPAL link for payment. Then, after we confirm your payment at PAYPAL, we’ll send you the voucher as soon as it’s ready.
– The campsite is open even if it rains.
– Full refund 15 days before the tour
– 14 ~ 7 days ago : 90% ~ 50% refund / 6 ~ 3 days ago : 40% ~ 10% refund / 2 days ago : No refund
1. Hours of Use : Camping is available from 10:00 a.m. ~ 18:00 p.m.
2. Enjoy water activities solely around the valley stream area.
3. Moderate alcohol consumption only. No smoking.
4. Cooking or washing of dishes in the valley stream area is prohibited.
5. Be respectful of nature. Hammocks are particularly damaging to trees.
6. Dispose remaining ash in designated areas. Minimize garbage waste and properly dispose of recyclables.
|09:30||Meeting : Exit 2 of Grand Park Station on Subway Line 4.
Packagekorea Travel Agency Staff Meeting (Logo)
Take Elephant Train to Seoul Grand Park
|09:45 ~ 12:30||The entrance to Seoul Grand Park
|12:30 ~ 16:30||Move to Campground
Get Tend Assignment
To have lunch with a barbecue
Take a rest with your family in the tent
Game of catching lobster
|16:30 ~ 17:00||Going back to the Hotel.|